Saturday, November 3, 2007

A rough row to hoe

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!  It's been an adventurous few weeks since my pc crashed.  It was my entire means of photography workflow...so, I've had some stressful moments lately.

I've got some awesome friends and family who have helped me to make some adjustments :  hubby, Will, my pal, business manager and loving sounding board, has gone above and beyond the call of helping me to get a new system in place; my friend Clayton who always lends an ear and grants timely technical/business/marketing advice; my long-time best pal, Sharon, who listens to me whine and loves me anyway- and also gives great technical advice.  

Thank you Peeps!

I'll write more later as I continue to figure out the new mac ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails