Thursday, October 27, 2011

Notes of Encouragement



...so much going on right now! I miss writing and there is so much to tell that has happened this month. If we get a rainy cold weekend, I'll have the time to tell you more about it.

For now, I just wanted to take a moment and show you the new cards I've created and ask you to pass them on : ) I have a little online gift shop in connection with my photography business and this card set is special since a portion of the proceeds are going directly to my sister and her immediate family to help offset the costs of driving to Morgantown for Izzy's radiation treatments.

This verse from Isaiah is Jenny's favorite ...as she sees first hand how a little child leads others toward the Kingdom of Heaven. Whether or not you take time to view/ purchase a set, please share with someone who may be blessed by this today... thanks much.

This set is called the "Encouragement Assortment" You can view all card sets here.



This card is blank inside. Both cards tell a little bit about Izzy on the back.


The inside of this one says, "Just wanted to send a few positive words your way..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails