Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snapshot ~ Wednesday Morning

One of my favorite bloggers, Deb, frequently adds a "Simple Woman's Daybook" to her blog, revealing small snippets from her day..her thoughts, what she sees out the window, what she is thankful for, etc.  It's one of those getting-to-know-you entries that I enjoy reading and so, I thought I'd snag the idea and create a "Snapshot" of my own.  Thank you for the idea, Deb!

I am reading:    C.S. Lewis' collection of writings by George MacDonald:  An Anthology - 365 Readings

I am listening to:  Live Ireland Radio from Dublin (love internet radio!!)

I am smelling:  Pinon incense made by Wildcrafted incense

I am seeing:  my dog asleep at my feet

I am thankful for:  my sister

I am praying for:   two grieving friends

I have discovered:  an edgy conservative blog, Blonde Sagacity

I am thinking:  I'd best finish this post and get some work done around the house

One of my favorite things:  that first sip of coffee - outdoors-  on a cool fall morning

1 comment:

DebD said...

What a lovely idea. I'm glad you've been inspired. It is nice to get to know you a little better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails