Saturday, February 13, 2010

Magpie Tales: for the love of writing





Well here is something fun, a new blog dedicated to the "enjoyment of writers, for the purpose of honing their craft, sharing it with like minded bloggers, and keeping their muses alive and well", according to the description at Magpie Tales.


I found this creative writing challenge via Life at Willow Manor, a whimsical and artsy blog I've been following for some time now.  What a great way to have fun and improve my writing skills.  I've long believed that in order to be what you wish to become, you better keep company with those smarter, more experienced and talented than yourself.  And so, I'm taking on this challenge with the hope of becoming a better writer and what's more, I'll be able to read a variety of works inspired by the same photo... I relish opportunities to think outside the box!  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Tess Kincaid said...

Wow, what a glowing recommendation! Thank you! I am looking forward to reading all the wonderful Magpie Tales this Tuesday, and so thrilled with the response to this new endeavor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails