As began by Mat. Emily, I am including my list of things I can work on this week to increase a measure of beauty in my life, my home. Incidentally, when I think of beauty, femininity & strength Alphonse Mucha's artwork immediately comes to mind. That is his work, titled "Reverie" posted at left.
1. De-clutter. And, I’ll take any tips you can share! Running two businesses out of our house, while raising children & our fur kids, too, has transformed our home. I would so enjoy a tidy space where everything has its place & I’m sure my family would, too.
2. Take regular walks. My dog needs it & so do I! Plus, this is a great time for prayer.
3. Refrain from giving advice unless asked. *sigh* A tough one for me, but oh so necessary...Lord keep Thy hand over my mouth...
4. Set my spring silk flowers out... we could all use a reminder that spring really is coming!
5. Change my outdoor flag to usher in St. Patrick’s Day =-)